Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Fairies

I have been doing a lot of drawing lately. These pages are just some drawings I have been doing while pretending to watch television with my hubby. He likes me to be in the same room but I like to keep my hands and mind creating so I have a little table to work on.

The fairies just grew out of the background for this page.

The closeup shows the iridescent gold paint I used for the wings. It is one of the H2O watercolours.

This picture started with the pink dots that were all over the page because I had used pink paint on the previous page. I liked the effect and decided to keep it. This girl has a very narrow face and to me looks a little pensive.


This face was done in the style of some of the other artists on the Supplies Me course. I wanted to see if I could do something similar.  I was able to do it but I think I prefer the way I make the eyes rounder. I guess I am developing a style of my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment