Wednesday, November 2, 2011

More Art journalling

I have not been updating this blog very often in the last month or so. I have been creating but just haven't got around to showing them here. I will try to post more often but in the meantime here is some of the work I have been doing.


This picture has textured gesso, acrylic paint and markers. The face is a little darker in real life. I like the way it turned out. It was done for acrylics week of the Supplies me course.


This one is the final piece for the Supplies Me course. The whole page is done with waterbased markers except for the original sketch of the girl that was done with a pencil.

3 comments:

  1. Hello fello Aussie,

    Lovely work Wendy. I followed your link from Life Book. I've also seen some of your work before in 'Supplies Me' with Danger Jane.

    See you in Life Book,
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I popped over from WIllowing and your painting of the Christmas girl in your journal is just wonderful!! I never thought of using marker to blend in the shadows! I guess I DO need one more art supply. AND I have a 50% off coupon!

    HuGGs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comments. It is always nice to get a little feedback.

    ReplyDelete