Thursday, February 16, 2012

Stripes???

Sometime ago I received a present from my son that was wrapped with lovely blue and white striped paper. It had such a nice feel I kept the paper to use in one of my art journals. I am not really sure why...
I used it for my week 6 page of the Book of Days journal. I was a little disappointed that there was no prompt or challenge that week so I decided to use a quote and image from the "Where women create" newsletter that is emailed out once a week. This was a quick page to do using watercolour crayons for the drawing and colouring of the stamped bird. I am still deciding whether I will continue with BOD.




2 comments:

  1. This page really appeals to me. I love that you used the wrapping paper from your son. That will make this page extra special every time you look at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trish. I will enjoy remembering when I look at the page.

      Delete