The daffodils in the photo were actually white but I changed it so they would stand out against the background. I love painting rusty things so I put them in an old bucket.
The water didn't turn out the way I wanted because I painted it the wrong color so when I went over it all the white sparkles disappeared. I am continually learning from my mistakes.
My first time trying to paint a basket. It turned out better than I thought it would.
This was done with acrylics. The lavender is simply painted with 2 shades of purple and white highlights. The paler flowers were painted on then blotted off before they dried. It left a ghostly image that I liked.
I really liked the colors in the photo so this one is the closest to the original.
This one was not from a photo. It is a different style to the more realistic images I have done this week.