Monday, November 10, 2014

Art with playing cards.


 Week 36 - paint.  I love to paint daisies so that was how I decided to do this card. I used acrylics and bubble wrap for the background then painted in the daisies. I outlined them with black pen and added some white highlights with the quote.


 Week 37 - ticking.  Acrylic background with pencil stripes. I used thin liner markers for the clock and more acrylics.


 Week 38 - garb.  I used a dictionary page for the background and topped it with cut outs of late 1920s fashion.


 Week 39 - concentric.  I used my cuttlebug machine to cut out the shapes that I layered over an acrylic painted background. I wrote the word on the other side of the card.


Week 40 - pencil. I used watercolour pencils to draw and fill in all the little squares on this card. There is a quote on the back that reads: "A #2 pencil and a dream can take you anywhere. " I love drawing and using pencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment