Monday, February 27, 2017

Fabric art journal videos

I have finally made my fabric art journal videos. In the next post I will put a summary of the technique so it will help refresh your memory after you have watched the videos if you wish to tackle this project. To see the videos a bit larger go to my YouTube channel here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCks2IH1v5APqojPnmnDA64Q


Video 1 covers the introduction, preparing pages and joining them together.


Video 2 shows how to attach the pages to the spine and getting ready for the cover.

 

Video 3 shows how to attach the cover. I also show an alternative cover with binding. 

I hope you enjoy my first videos. I learned a lot along the way and will probably do more video in the future, with less errors, ha ha. 

4 comments:

  1. Your fabric journals are simply amazing! I've bookmarked this page for future reference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Zsuzsa. I love making them. I have already started a few pages for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic.I made a version from colorful cloth for an infant grand-niece and linked your videos to a blog post about it -- https://wordpress.com/view/winepoured.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing Susan. Your book looks great and I agree that it should hold up to repeated washing.

      Delete