Wednesday, October 19, 2011

ATCs my way

My ATCs this week may look a little plain to some. I often see them around the net with a lot of different elements on each card. I like to give my images a little breathing room, especially if the background is an interesting technique. 
This week I used molding paste or fiber paste to make a textured background. This was then painted when dry and rubbed with Inka Gold creams to highlight the texture. It is an interesting look.
Fiber paste applied with a stencil brush.

Molding paste applied with a stencil brush

Molding paste applied lightly with a paint brush then more applied through sequin waste to make the stars.
 The images were supplied by my atc teacher so I don't know where she got them from. They are lovely though.

No comments:

Post a Comment