Monday, October 17, 2011

What an incredible journey!!

I feel so lucky to have found Jane Davenport's website through a casual comment somebody else made about her on their blog. I looked for myself and thought how wonderful it all was so signed up for her newsletter. Only a couple of months later she announced her online class and I decided to take the plunge and sign up. It was the best decision I have made for a long time. I have been having such a blast over there and learning so much. I feel like my art has come a long way in just 6 weeks so far.


This week was pastels week. At the end of the week I have completed this page using oil pastels, acrylic paints and coloured pencils. I am quite happy with the idea although the drawings could have been a little better. That will come with practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment